Improve The Look of Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you’d like to enhance the look of your smile, Copper Creek Dental offers a wide variety of cosmetic treatments ranging from teeth whitening to crowns, bonding and more.
Crown & Bridge – Restore the Look & Function of Your Smile
Bridges & Crowns are devices that are cemented onto the teeth. They are mostly used to strengthen fractured teeth or teeth that are weak. They can be cemented on existing teeth or dental implants. After you have the bridges & crowns cemented on your teeth, you will not be able to remove them unless you visit a dentist. This makes them different from dentures which can be removed regularly for cleaning.
Bonding & White Fillings – Cost Effective Smile Enhancement
The bonding and white filling procedure is meant to give you that dynamic smile. Nowadays everyone is looking for ways to achieve whiter looking teeth, but not everyone is able to afford porcelain or ceramic crowns. However, with advanced technology in dentistry, bonding and white fillings have become a very popular alternative.
Purpose of Bonding and White Filling:
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth.
- Repair decayed teeth and filling of tooth cavity.
- Whiten teeth.
- Making some cosmetic changes on the teeth that will change the shape of the tooth, or make them look longer.
- To protect the root of a tooth that may be exposed due to receding gums.
- Used in place of the amalgam fillings.